Friday, December 22, 2006

Just Tired

I saw the Sun rise 8 times in the last 10 days. I went through tons of Ramp - Topps's version of Mountain Dew. The 24 hour McDonalds was often a stop for my 4 AM breakfasts. It wasn't too bad, though. I only had a few Red Bulls, not bad compared to the adderall cocktails people down at this time of year. But I am still tired.

This is how tired I was. After some sort of pointless thing I had to do for class (I forget what it was, exactly). I walked out to the parking lot behind Park. Now, I remembered that I parked in the third row back. So I walked back there and started looking for my car where I thought it would be. Looked left, nothing. Looked right, nothing. I'm thinking "Great, those fuckers towed me cuz I don't have a parking permit." Then I looked down and saw Red Sox license plates on a black Chevy. My car was literally right under my nose.

The point of the story is, I think it's fuckin hilarious, even though it probably isn't. That's how seriously fucking tired I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home