Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I love Sundays. After a long weekend of playing poker, and before a long week of finishing up schoolwork, I spent my entire day relaxing.

I woke up early and watched Arsenal play Chelsea live. It was an amazing game to watch, and although my Arsenal gave up a 1-0 lead and wound up tying 1-1, I was satisfied with the result and thoroughly enjoyed the game.

I indulged in some chicken wing pizza from Rogan's. Truly delicious. Then I watched the Patriots play one of the worst games I've ever seen them play. But, it's just a regular season game and their problems are correctable. They're still just a win away from clinching the division, so I'm not too worried. And even if we don't do well in the playoffs, I got to see the win three Super Bowls already. That's more than most fans see their teams win in an entire lifetime. That's also 100% of the Super Bowls they've ever won, so that's a plus.

In case you can't tell, I have a positive attitude today. This is what ignoring schoolwork will do for you. The work will get done this week. It will take some time and be an annoyance, but getting stressed over it won't help it get done any faster or any easier.

Now to sit back, watch some cartoons, and maybe pop open a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home