Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Theresa the Chip Runner

So I was at Turning Stone last night because:

1) I was sick of Ithaca
2) I had nothing else to do
3) My account at PokerStars.com is at $0 (I wasn't the one who brought it down to $0)

Anyway, some of the waitresses there were dressed in some sick costumes. Sexy schoolgirl, sexy cop, little Bo Peep. This wasn't much of a departure from their normal uniforms which consist of very short skirts and very low necklines.

The real treat was the chip runner's costume. Normally, the chip runners dress like the dealers: white tuxedo shirt, black pants. These uniforms don't do the female form much justice. Last night, however, Theresa the cute chip runner was dressed in a sexy referee costume like this one:



It was the first time I've ever seen her wearing anything other than the loose, puffy tuxedo shirt. I was impressed. I couldn't really focus much on poker and lost $150. Actually, that loss was due mostly to my inability to get a good hand (had Jacks once, they lost to King-Queen, had nines twice they were 1 for 2, had Ace-King once and it missed, had Ace-Queen twice and it missed both times, every other hand I got was garbage).

But she looked smoking. And she seemed to gain of confidence from all the attention she got so I don't feel bad for ogling. It's too bad I'm in no position to make a move. Dam my permanent Michael Moore costume!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home