Sunday, November 05, 2006

OK so I've had this cavity in the left side of my mouth for about a month and a half now. It's been a nuisance, but manageable so long as I avoided contact with cold foods/liquids. This morning, however, the cavity declared war on me.

It hurts so fucking bad. The pain is nearly debilitating. It's fucking excruciating, piercing, sharp pain that proliferates around the entire left side of my mouth. Then it spread to my jaw, and the left side of my head. I'm downing Excedrin and Ibuprofen in large quantities and very short intervals to try and keep the pain down. I had intended on getting the cavity fixed over thanksgiving break with my dentist in Massachusetts, but this is too fucking much. Just too fucking much. I'm either an energyless zombie with killing pain, or a brainless zombie loaded on aspirin. I'm calling a local dentist this morning to fix this.

Despite being loaded on many many low level painkillers, I managed to make $400 in 5 hours at Turning Stone. I had intended on playing for a much longer period of time, but I was running dangerously low on Excedrin. I barely made it back to Ithaca as it was.

Bets for tomorrow:
$100 on New England -3.0 vs. Indianapolis
$200 on Denver +3.0 at Pittsburgh
$100 on Washington +3.0
$100 on OVER 37 OAK @ SEA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home